Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Palette 1


I feel all excited for some reason, maybe its because... IVE FINALLY GOT MY HANDLES ON ALL THE NAKED PALETTES! yes its true I am one of the crazy women who obsesses over these palettes! can I just point out how pretty they are, I no I shouldn't be focusing on the graphological features of the palette but if something is more appearing to the eye I'm all for it! Please say thats not just me that obsesses over make up packaging/appearance?!







Excuse the hairy arms, my mother blessed me with her dark hair:/

 As Urban Decay is such a popular brand I was not surprised when I fell head over heels in love with their palettes, now lets talk palette number 1, I'm pretty sure this palette is the majority of peoples favourite, am I right?! It definitely is for Helen Andersons fav!( Amazing YouTuber - Go check her out HERE!

This palette ranges from dark blues too shimmery golds too lights pinks, the amount of make up creations that can be done with this one palette is endless, yes I have to put my hands up and say this has to be my favourite palette also. don't get me wrong I am no doubt a massive fan of the other two but this has been my go to for the past month now and consistently in my travel bag at all times. My recent combinations at the moment that i have been loving are Half baked all over my lid, Hustle worked in to all the crease and then Darkhouse smoked out at the edge of my crease. Whats your favourite combination recently?! I'm still keeping with in the festive shimmer style as I not yet ready to let go of this look!

Go grab yourself this gorgeous palette HERE!

So there you have it, my favourite palette this month, keep your eyes open for the other two siblings of this gorgeous palette and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin which would be much appreciative! Hugs and kisses to you!

Thankyou!

And if you liked this post don't forget to go check out the other two gorgeous palettes
The Naked palette 2 is HERE!
The Naked palette 3 is HERE!

Love Phoebe xoxox 

Please come say hello...


2 comments:

  1. Great review! The pigmentation is amazing! I look forward to the other two reviews :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) exactly, there's no need to re-apply as each colour is so rich and intense! Yes keep your eyes open for them:)

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!