Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Palette 2









ITS SNOWING! Leeds is a white wonderland at the moment, minus the ice, freezing temperature and frizzy hair snow days makes me so excited!  i feel its an opportunity to go all shimmery with your makeup as the whole wrapping up or you will freeze to death scenario we challenge on a daily bases isn't all that fun, our makeup is the own thing we can go all out with. Is it us me? ...or is the applying of make up the best part of the day, maybe its just me and my Make up artist ambitions bursting out.

I'm a sucker for a good shimmery dark eye and the Naked palette 2 is all my dreams of winter glam in one little rectangular box of beauty! YDK, Busted and Blackout could possibly be my favourite combination of all time, dark, grudge eye looks excite me, I don't know what it is about an intense look but they seem too make my eyes pop, so if you have blue eyes like myself try out a dark shimmer look and report back to me! don't get me wrong I like my no make up days but you can't beat the feeling of going out with your favourite make up on, makes me feel so special and glamorous!

I only need Naked Basics 2 now..so if anyone wants to buy me a present, I won't be complaining;)
What are your favourite make up looks?

Go grab yourself this gorgeous palette HERE!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow me on...




2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of shimmery make up in the snow! nice post!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's all about the eyes in this weather:) Thankyou!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!