Sunday, 17 August 2014

#2nd festival outfit

It excites me to be able to pull different outfits together for a festival, but every outfit being totally different of course. As I normally wear the same thing most days (formal wear) it nice to feel festiv, with this flower pattern playsuit from Topshop you'll never hesitate to jump as high as you can in a crowd again, as your bottom will be firmly covered up, or that awkward gust of wing, no revealing of knickers. This is why I love playsuits because they are so comfy and practical too. And again with my trust worthy Hunter wellingtons its perfect to trek through deep mud to get to your favourite band/artist. then a simple black belt to tie it together.

I'm one of them girls where they have to have their hair out of their faces at all times. Its no good getting whipped by your own hair every so often and when I'm a lover of lip gossip its like a magnet to hair...hairy lips, not a good look!






 Please don't hesitate to comment away on what your festival looks are, as I'd love to know! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Thank you.
Love Phoebe xoxox

Follow me on...

4 comments:

  1. love this look! the pattern is so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! yes I love the pattern, will go check it out now, thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well thankyou pettle!! Youre fitter!!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!